Owner credits President Trump’s economic agenda, Renacci’s work for growing his music business

Had it not been for President Donald Trump and U.S. Rep. Jim Renacci, my business wouldn’t be where it is today.
I’ve been in the musical instrument retail business for over 25 years, and I’ve seen my fair share of ups and downs. As with so many industries, that’s just how it goes. In my experience, seldom can one person affect the fiscal success of a separate institution, business or market.
That said, my company began to grow in ways I could never imagine since President Trump took office.
Last year, we saw a 23 percent growth in sales, enabling us to expand our employees from six to nine. Additionally, this booming growth has afforded me the opportunity to purchase another location, and I was able to create four more positions for this new venture.
In a truly unimaginable way, our success and growth has yet to see any sign of slowing down, as the first two quarters of 2018 have shown we’re up an additional 10 percent.
I tend not to see validity in coincidences, which is why I can’t help but equate Trump’s policies, leadership and administrative decisions directly to these successes I have had the humble opportunity of reaping.
And having a representative in Washington like Renacci, who has stood with Trump all the way, makes it all the better.
I offer that preamble of Trump’s successes and my unwavering belief in his decision-making abilities in order to express how excited I am to know that Renacci’s Senate campaign has officially been endorsed by President Trump.
Renacci has been working for my district for the majority of my business’ existence. Not only was he pivotal in passing the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act within the Ways and Means Committee, which allowed the continued growth of my business and workforce, but he has also fought for several other pro-growth policies that have greatly affected the successes of my business, affording me the ability to pass that success along to my employees.
Together, President Trump and Congressman Renacci are changing lives in Ohio. I couldn’t possibly be grateful enough for the values they fight for.
BRIAN ROBINSON, CANTON
(sent to us from Author - RePrinted From Canton Repository)

Comments

  1. If you are searching for the best service of any digital asset then you can trust on Binance platform. Here we provide you the best team to tackle the issue the customers are facing. People just have to contact us on Binance customer service to get hassle free service and they feel secured. Client can also connect online through Binance support number if they are unable to connect offline Binance Support Number due to any reason. Also they can mail us on Binance email address to get back the revert. They have years of experience and deal with the errors on daily basis so you can’t doubt on their extra-ordinary services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you facing problem in using our platform due to some tech issue? Are you one of them? This is not anything to worry about. We have experts to handle each and every problem they are facing with. Customer has to call on Gemini support number to resolve your problem. Clients can also use our Gemini service number if you need help. To Gemini Support Number reach the experts you can dial our support number and get quality-oriented solutions from the professionals. They are active day and night to assist you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you unable to deposit and withdraw the USD in Binance account? If you come across such issues and need guidance, feel free to call on Binance customer service number which is always functional and the team has all the weapons that could help in eliminating all troubles from the roots. You can connect with the Binance Customer Service Number team members who are there to handle all worries in nick of time. You can connect with the team to avail stepwise guidance from the roots in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment