Could we have a new US Senator in Ohio?


Could we have a new US Senator in Ohio?  
I have been passionate about Ohio politics for years. I am involved in a race that is winnable that will make a big difference in the representation of Ohio and support our country.  The race is our seat for the US Senate. I am supporting Jim Renacci (Ren-a-cee) for Senate.

Senator Brown votes with Elizabeth Warren and Chuck Schumer, he doesn't represent Ohio.

The polls for the Ohio US Senate Race are a dead heat.  Read more here.  Learn more about Jim Renacci in a great interview here.

If you are interested in getting involved - let me know, now is the time.

Persistence over Resistance. We will win!
Ann Becker

Paid for by Ann Becker...  With my own money.... Copyright © 2018 annbecker.com, All rights reserved.
Ann Becker is a West Chester Trustee in Butler County, Ohio. Lady Liberty on 55krc and an activist in Ohio Politics. I have met you somewhere during my adventures. Opinions on this email are my own and do not reflect the opinions of any candidate or candidate committee.

Comments